Monday, January 5, 2009

Ok...FINE!!!

It's always so easy to keep putting dieting and exercising off. Holidays, birthday celebrations, no time, no money, whatever. BUT there's NOTHING like being asked by one of your closest friends to be in her wedding with 6 beautiful stick figures standing up there with you. Oh, and did I mention that it's a beach wedding? So make that beautiful stick figures in swimwear. Yeah. Needless to say, SlimFast and I started seeing each other again today. We had a great relationship a few years ago but what always happens when you're looking and feeling good? You guessed it, I got pregnant. So SlimFast and I had to call it quits. But no more babies for me and SF and I are back on and going strong! For today at least. I'm following their online plan and so far I haven't been hungry. I'll keep you posted. If you decide to try it out, let me know. We can be "buddies" on their site. Wish me luck!

-Shannon

1 comment:

  1. HAHA!!! Good luck!!!! I'm sure you'll do great! (And look hot in the wedding!)

    ReplyDelete